News Today ; House Help Beheads Retired Chief magistrate In Ogun.


David-beheaded,Ogun State ,House Help Beheads
 The accused David who beheaded Mrs. Olufunmilayo Timeyin Senior Magistrate with cutlass at Laderin Housing Estate
The Chief magistrate, Olufunmilayo Timeyin, was killed by a house help at her residence in Laderin estate in Obafemi-Owode local government area of Ogun State.

The 25-year-old house help simply identified as David allegedly scaled the fence of the late Timeyin’s bungalow, deactivated the security system inside the building and laid siege within the premises before hacking the retired magistrates to death.

 David, an Igede, Benue state-born was reportedly employed two months ago and sent packing two weeks ago for allegedly stealing his boss valuables including phones and jewelries which led to his arrest and subsequently release on the boss order.

News man  gathered that David, after killing his former boss, he scaled the fence back into the bush behind the house where he hid himself to avoid being caught.

News man also  gathered that one of the sons of the late Chief Magistrate, Olumide ,who had earlier knocked on the gates and heard the desperate cries of his mum raised alarm and neighbors in-turn alerted the men of the Ogun State Vigilance Service.

One of the VSO men who raced to the scene, Oluseye Fasina attached to Operation Two, Laderin Unit told our reporter that he immediately ran to the back of the house where he met david who had pulled off his clothes inside the bush and arrested him.

 The Policemen waited endlessly to get an ambulance to take the corpse of the retired magistrate to the mortuary but, could not get any from the state. The corpse was later taken away to the mortuary by a private Mazda Space bus.

 The Chief of Ogun State, Justice Olatokunbo Olopade and the state Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Basorun Muyiwa Oladipo were amongst the sympathisers who visited the late retired Chief Magistrate’s residence.

Policemen from Kemta Idi-aba and Ibara cordoned off the area while detectives searched for evidence of the crime inside the house.

 Journalists were barred from the house. When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi said he had yet to be briefed on the incident.

YOU MAY LIKE : Big Python Swallowed 25 Year Old Farmer in Indonesia’